Workout Warrior

Workout Warrior

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIAW

Lunch consisted of more Turkey Pumpkin Loaf alongside a whole wheat pita and tons of veggies
My afternoon snack, flax seed with protein powder and greek yogurt all mixed together..very very filling! Dinner below was a HUGE salad with stir fried veggies, lean ground hambuger and shredded lettuce with some more pita bread topped with greek yogurt.
My snacks today consisted of these babies made below..Jamie Eason's Carrot Cake protein bars, yum!!
The week sure does fly by when you have Monday off, I can't believe tomorrow is already Thursday. That means two more days until my big bachelorette!! Today was a rest day from the gym, well needed after my tough leg workout and tomorrow is back and biceps. I HATE biceps. I don't know what it is about them, I just can't stand to work them out. I would have to say my all time fav muscles to workout would be my chest and shoulders. I love chest presses and shoulder presses. Squats, hecks no!
So it is hump day, what has been the best part of your week so far??

1 comment:

  1. I've heard Jamie Eason's protein bars are awesome. I seriously need to make them!! I love homemade protein bars!!

    ReplyDelete